Thread poster: Nagwan Noaman
Nagwan Noaman
Nagwan Noaman  Identity Verified
Yemen
Local time: 14:04
Arabic to English
+ ...
Aug 22, 2009

What kind of support does the PSMA offer? Is it live chat, over the phone support or what?

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:04
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Two levels of PSMA Aug 22, 2009

with dfferent reaction time. PSMA II is the faster option.
In fact you usually are required to describe your problem in a special online portal, where you then get the answer. However, you may also call the suppor and get a solution via phone, if feasible. I do not know about any chat possibilities, but never needed such in fact. Support will either answer your request online or your question on the phone. In certain situation a remote support session will be carried out on your PC.
... See more
with dfferent reaction time. PSMA II is the faster option.
In fact you usually are required to describe your problem in a special online portal, where you then get the answer. However, you may also call the suppor and get a solution via phone, if feasible. I do not know about any chat possibilities, but never needed such in fact. Support will either answer your request online or your question on the phone. In certain situation a remote support session will be carried out on your PC.

In my opinion, PSMA is very well invested money.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PSMA

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »