Trados Studio 2017 SR1 Retrofit error "Corrupt file: Missing sub-segment content trans-unit with ID"
Thread poster: Nick Quaintmere
Nick Quaintmere
Nick Quaintmere  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 06:23
German to English
+ ...
Dec 21, 2017

For a while now I've been having problems with retrofit. The full error message is:

Corrupt file: Missing sub-segment content trans-unit with ID: '9b760f6f-24e9-4046-b22e-f8665263cc60'

This has been happening with numerous files (Word documents) despite frequent restarts and making sure the software is up to date.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, do they know the answer? At the moment, I am unable to update any post-Studio edits into my work and
... See more
For a while now I've been having problems with retrofit. The full error message is:

Corrupt file: Missing sub-segment content trans-unit with ID: '9b760f6f-24e9-4046-b22e-f8665263cc60'

This has been happening with numerous files (Word documents) despite frequent restarts and making sure the software is up to date.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, do they know the answer? At the moment, I am unable to update any post-Studio edits into my work and this means that any errors either have to be manually corrected in Studio or simply remain in the TM.
Collapse

Sylvie Landes

Tanya Shew
Tanya Shew
Spain
Local time: 06:23
English to Spanish
+ ...
Did you find a solution? Mar 20, 2018

I am also experiencing the same problem and came across your post. Did manage to find a solution by any chance?
Thanks

vird

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2017 SR1 Retrofit error "Corrupt file: Missing sub-segment content trans-unit with ID"

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »