BeatriceRadi
BeatriceRadi
Italia
Local time: 08:07
din engleză în italiană
+ ...
Jul 16, 2018

Hi everyone!

I have used Smartcat for quite a while for translation, but I have now been asked to carry on a post-editing project. I know Smartcat allows you to pre-translated your file by using MT, but I can't find a way to do it.

I've created a new project and under "advanced settings", I cannot select "machine translation" because it says "to use the pretranslation rules, enable 'Use Machine Translation' in the Settings". Does anyone know what that means/or how to f
... See more
Hi everyone!

I have used Smartcat for quite a while for translation, but I have now been asked to carry on a post-editing project. I know Smartcat allows you to pre-translated your file by using MT, but I can't find a way to do it.

I've created a new project and under "advanced settings", I cannot select "machine translation" because it says "to use the pretranslation rules, enable 'Use Machine Translation' in the Settings". Does anyone know what that means/or how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!
Collapse

Hee jung Cho

BeatriceRadi
BeatriceRadi
Italia
Local time: 08:07
din engleză în italiană
+ ...
INIŢIATORUL SUBIECTULUI
Anyone? Jul 26, 2018

?

Pentru acest forum nu a fost numit niciun moderator.
Pentru a raporta încălcarea regulilor site-ului sau pentru a solicita asistență, vă rugăm să contactați personalul site-ului »

How do I enable MT on Smartcat?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »