Thread poster: Mattia Cuko
Mattia Cuko
Mattia Cuko  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 19:00
English to Italian
Jan 9, 2023

Hi
I submitted a text to be verified in the language combination EN>IT on the CPN platform, many days have passed, and although I have asked several peers still no one has verified my text, is anyone available or can give me a suggestion on how to proceed without wasting too much time? Thank you!!

Tom in London

Mattia Cuko
Italy
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Ticket Jan 10, 2023

I also opened a support ticked days ago, and no one replied, AT LEAST a reply would be appreciated.

Andrea Capuselli
Andrea Capuselli
Local time: 14:00
SITE STAFF
SITE LOCALIZER
You may have missed the notification of the replies. Jan 10, 2023

Hi, Mattia,

I hope that you are doing well.

I see that you submitted two support requests in the past week, and they have both received replies from the Support team. You may have missed the notification of the replies. You can see your support requests here: https://www.proz.com/support/my_requests

I have responded to one of your support requests with infor
... See more
Hi, Mattia,

I hope that you are doing well.

I see that you submitted two support requests in the past week, and they have both received replies from the Support team. You may have missed the notification of the replies. You can see your support requests here: https://www.proz.com/support/my_requests

I have responded to one of your support requests with information about your case and what is preventing your application from moving forward.

I hope this helps!
Collapse

Mattia Cuko
Italy
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Tips Jan 10, 2023

Hello Andrea, I know you answered my questions, but I sent my text to have it verified, and it seems that no colleague is available, how do I send the link of the text to peers so that they can correct it? Where can someone access it

Also, do you have any advice on what to do so that I can get out of this situation? I have asked Karen Zarazoza, but she does not seem to have responded for several days. Thank you very much in advance.

Laura Gentili
Laura Gentili  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Certified Pro Network Jan 11, 2023

Hi Mattia,
I am sorry nobody checked your text.
I just wanted to tell you that I have been a member of the Certified Pro Network for many years and nothing came out of it. May be you should consider other options to strenghten your position on the market, like enrolling to Italian translator associations or international ones. I am sure this would have a bigger impact on your career.

HTH,
Laura

Mattia Cuko

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Certified pro network text assessment

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »