Over a week and support ticket still pending
Thread poster: Beth Fagnant
Beth Fagnant
Beth Fagnant  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 27, 2011

How long is it taking for support tickets to be dealt with? I introduced a friend of mine to ProZ and he joined as a paying member. However, he is having issues with the membership and after 5 days of not receiving a response he asked for a refund. The excuse he is receiving now is that he has to wait behind paying members. Even that being the case a week for a support issue seems a bit much.

Katalin Horváth McClure
Katalin Horváth McClure  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:06
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Staff too busy with Virtual Event? Sep 27, 2011

Perhaps that's the reason?

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Issue is under review Sep 27, 2011

Dear kuletatz,

I apologize for the delay in a reply to your friend's support request, but I see that the issue being reported needs further investigation and this may take time.

In any case, please let your friend know that the issue is being reviewed and that a reply to his/her support request will be posted in short.

Regards,

Lucia

Phyllis Mitzman
Phyllis Mitzman
Local time: 18:06
Dutch to English
Yes, we have a similar issue trying to get a reply from support staff Sep 27, 2011

We have been trying to get a potential job posted for over 2 weeks. It has not been posted, and despite a number of requests to know the reason why from support staff, the person trying to post it from our company has not received a single response. We are paying company members! It's very frustrating.

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
No support request submitted Sep 27, 2011

Dear Phyllis,

I am afraid I don't see any recent support request from you or your company affiliates in the support center.

If you would like support staff to check an issue, please submit a support request with all relevant links so that support staff can look into this further.

Thanks!

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Over a week and support ticket still pending

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »