Poll: How often do you update the services on your profile?
เธรดต่อผู้เขียนข้อความ: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
พนักงานของเว็บไซต์
Sep 30

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How often do you update the services on your profile?".

View the poll results »



 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
โปรตุเกส
Local time: 03:27
สมาชิก (2007)
ภาษาอังกฤษ เป็น ภาษาโปรตุเกส
+ ...
Once a year? Sep 30

Maybe once a year to add something new though at my age I doubt I'll be doing much of that…

 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
เยอรมนี
Local time: 04:27
สมาชิก (2009)
ภาษาอังกฤษ เป็น ภาษาเยอรมัน
+ ...
Significant changes Sep 30

I update the services only when I add a significant item. Other than that I simply don't have the time.

 
Jennifer Levey
Jennifer Levey  Identity Verified
ชิลี
Local time: 23:27
ภาษาสเปน เป็น ภาษาอังกฤษ
+ ...
Never Sep 30

I no longer actually offer any services, so if I updated my profile ... there'd be next to nothing left.

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

ผู้ไกล่เกลี่ยของฟอรัมนี้
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How often do you update the services on your profile?






Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »
PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »