Carolina Nicosia  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 05:26
Member (2019)
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 7, 2022

Buonasera a tutti!
Qualcuno saprebbe darmi delle indicazioni orientative delle tariffe per le asseverazioni da proporre alle agenzie? Ho un'idea dei prezzi per clienti diretti ma mi trovo in difficoltà su questo punto.
Grazie in anticipo a chi mi risponderà!

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Google Translate Mar 7, 2022

Google Translate says that Carolina Nicosia wrote:
Would anyone be able to give me the guiding indications of the rates for the assets to be offered to the agencies? I have an idea of prices for direct customers but I find myself in difficulty on this point.

Typically, agencies will want to pay you a lot less. This is often a good trade-off, since the agency tends to take care of a lot of things that a translator may have to do him/herself otherwise, such as finding the client, finding out what the client wants, making sure you've got the correct files, and ensuring payment.

It's possible that some of the colleagues over on the Italian-language subforum would be able to give you advice specifically relating to Italy:
https://www.proz.com/forum/italian-26.html

[Edited at 2022-03-07 17:16 GMT]

Carolina Nicosia

Barbara Carrara
Barbara Carrara  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2008)
English to Italian
+ ...
Carolina Mar 7, 2022

Meglio riproporre il tuo dubbio nel Forum italiano (sei in quello inglese).

Carolina Nicosia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tariffe di asseverazione per agenzie

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »