Ralph Raschen  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:49
Member (2012)
Italian to German
+ ...
License validity Jun 15, 2021

Thank you, Jean and Mike.

In the meantime, I've bought the professional membership and the full version has been activated. However, today, after having changed the UI appearance and restarted, I got the "old" alert that I would need to buy a license in order to use a large memory.

I managed to revert to a previous state of my system and don't get that alert any more now, so it seems that my license is considered valid.

Anyway this has reminded me of a more
... See more
Thank you, Jean and Mike.

In the meantime, I've bought the professional membership and the full version has been activated. However, today, after having changed the UI appearance and restarted, I got the "old" alert that I would need to buy a license in order to use a large memory.

I managed to revert to a previous state of my system and don't get that alert any more now, so it seems that my license is considered valid.

Anyway this has reminded me of a more general concern that I have had: With the licensing procedure via ProZ I haven't received a license file directly from Cafetran, and my Cafetran account has no connection with the license that I have. So what if in a year or two I would not renew my "professional" ProZ membership?

How would I be able, in that case, to prove (to Cafetran) that I indeed owe a full license (and to get a "new" license file in case of an issue with my installation)?

Of course, I am assuming that the license will continue to be valid even without my continued ProZ membership, or without being able to connect to ProZ via CTE...
Collapse

Angie Garbarino

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Empty post.
Sophia Fourlari
Sophia Fourlari  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:49
English to Greek
+ ...
Is COVID19 offer still valid? Nov 6, 2021

Hello all,
I wonder whether the full edition of CafeTran is still available due to Covid-19 pandemic?
My free trial version still works with restrictions although I followed all steps recommended in this thread.
Except if the offer is no longer valid.

Keep safe!
Sophia

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
CafeTran will be available until March 31st, 2022 Dec 14, 2021

Hello everyone,

This is just to let you know that CafeTran will remain available in its unlimited version to all ProZ.com paying members (Standard included) until March 31st, 2022. After that date, the tool will only be part of the Plus package as it was originally. Compare membership packages »

If you have issues with the activation, please submit
... See more
Hello everyone,

This is just to let you know that CafeTran will remain available in its unlimited version to all ProZ.com paying members (Standard included) until March 31st, 2022. After that date, the tool will only be part of the Plus package as it was originally. Compare membership packages »

If you have issues with the activation, please submit a support request at https://cafetran.freshdesk.com

If you are considering becoming a ProZ.com member to have access to this and other benefits at all times, a promotional campaign is running and it will last until December 31st, 2021. Incentives are being offered, so now is the best time to join: https://go.proz.com/year-end-campaign-2021

Have a nice Tuesday!

Lucia
Collapse

Yaotl Altan

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CafeTran is available to all ProZ.com paying members during Covid-19 pandemic

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »