does it possible for SDL TRADOS 2014 save/extract Hunspell dictionary after deactivation
Thread poster: Anatoly Dragan
Anatoly Dragan
Anatoly Dragan  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 20:49
Hebrew to Russian
+ ...
Jan 6, 2022

My computer go to finish. So I begin transfer SDL Trados to another and deactivate. But forget save Hunspell dictionary for check orthography. Is it possible to take it frome some place in computer hard disk/
or - when I attempt to Activate back Trados ask me some identification ID after I enter my activation serial Number.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 20:49
English to Russian
CUSTOM.dic Jan 6, 2022

You need CUSTOM.dic
It is here:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SpellChecker

Or, you can go to File - Options - Editor - Spelling - Custom Dictionaries... - click the CUSTOM.dic (default) entry and see the path if it differs from the above.

expressisverbis
Jorge Payan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

does it possible for SDL TRADOS 2014 save/extract Hunspell dictionary after deactivation

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »