Autor wątku: Roddy Stegemann
Roddy Stegemann
Roddy Stegemann
USA
Local time: 14:26
niemiecki > angielski
+ ...
Jul 28, 2003

I have noticed that 穦 and 璶 can both indicate future tense. Are they always interchangeable in this context? If not, when are they not?

Yes, I know that in other contexts, they can mean very different things, but this is not the issue here.

Well, I was told that this is the proper place to discuss these matters, so I am looking forward to your response.

chance (X)
chance (X)
francuski > chiński
+ ...
會 and 要 Jul 28, 2003

Hamo wrote:

I have noticed that 會 and 要 can both indicate future tense. Are they always interchangeable in this context? If not, when are they not?

Yes, I know that in other contexts, they can mean very different things, but this is not the issue here.

Well, I was told that this is the proper place to discuss these matters, so I am looking forward to your response.

Hi Hamo,

据我的理解:

會:将要            

例如:我会去看她  I am going to see her

要:表示愿望    
例如:我要去看她  I want to
see her

我想會有其他同事解釋的更好。

[Edited at 2003-07-28 14:03]

chance (X)
chance (X)
francuski > chiński
+ ...
會﹔ 要 Jul 28, 2003

[Edited at 2003-07-28 17:31]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Point of grammar - the use of 穦 and 璶 as markers of future tense

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »