کینیڈا
Local time: 19:31
رکن (2011)
انگریزیسےچینی
+ ...

اس فورم کے موڈریٹر
That's helpful Aug 3, 2011

Good to know Bin, thanks.

I'm always a bit iffy when it coems to membership and such...then again, I've been blessed to a. not having been scammed and b. actually found (and may I add, AWESOME) clients on proz...guess it's time to show my appreciation!

wonita (X)
wonita (X)
چین
入会以后国际客户可能会增加 Aug 4, 2011

Rita Pang wrote:

Good to know Bin, thanks.

I'm always a bit iffy when it coems to membership and such...then again, I've been blessed to a. not having been scammed and b. actually found (and may I add, AWESOME) clients on proz...guess it's time to show my appreciation!

我是08年缴费作了白金会员。这以前找我的客户都在德国,入会后联系业务的国际客户明显增加。大概会员的信誉比非会员要好。但是由于其他国家给的翻译费明显低于德国,我现在主要做的还是德国和奥地利客户。

Rita Pang
Rita Pang  Identity Verified
کینیڈا
رکن (2011)
انگریزیسےچینی
+ ...

اس فورم کے موڈریٹر
Even better Aug 4, 2011

i thought as well, thanks Bin. I guess if I were a company that's relatively new to proz, i'd prefer to hire somebody who's a member as well.

now that I've been fortunate enough to secure some income, thanks to clients I found on proz, I'll be on my way to becoming a partial member...thanks!

موضوع میں صفحات:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

اس فورم کے موڈریٹر
Rita Pang[Call to this topic]
David Lin[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

会员费不再是360人民币了。

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »