Чем заменить пейпел
Thread poster: Inga Velikanova
Inga Velikanova
Inga Velikanova  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 15:10
English to Russian
Mar 1, 2022

Не могу перевести деньги с пейпел. Перешла со Сбера на Райффайзенбанк, но добавить карту не могу. Есть ли приемлемая альтернатива пейпел? Клиенты - и запад, и восток.

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 10:10
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Google Translate says Mar 1, 2022

Google Translate says that Inga Velikanova wrote:
I can not transfer money from Papel. I switched from Sber in Raiffeisenbank, but I can't add a map. Is there an acceptable alternative to Paepel? Customers - and the West, and East.

It may be best if you ask your question in the Russian-language subforum:
https://www.proz.com/forum/russian-30.html
or in the Russian country-specific subforum:
https://www.proz.com/forum/translation_in_russia_перевод_в_россии-743.html
Posts and replies in the main forum must be in English.

Angie Garbarino
Christel Zipfel
Yolanda Broad
Jorge Payan
Mina Chen

Eugenio Garcia-Salmones
Eugenio Garcia-Salmones  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:10
Member (2015)
Russian to Spanish
+ ...
Payoneer?? Mar 1, 2022

Может быть Payoneer??

Inga Velikanova
Inga Velikanova  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 15:10
English to Russian
TOPIC STARTER
Oops Mar 1, 2022

Samuel, thanks a lot! Sorry for the cofusion.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 11:10
English to Russian
Wise, Paysend, Payoneer Mar 1, 2022

You can try Wise, Paysend, or Payoneer to replace PayPal, but nobody knows what may happen tomorrow... Wise was (and probably still is) a better option even before the recent act of idiotism. A couple of days ago our fellow translators from Ukraine reported they could transfer money from Russia to Ukraine, even rubles, using Paysend. However, in these gloomy days, everything changes so quickly that I am not sure if Paysend or any other option is still an alternative. Anyway, I recommend to start... See more
You can try Wise, Paysend, or Payoneer to replace PayPal, but nobody knows what may happen tomorrow... Wise was (and probably still is) a better option even before the recent act of idiotism. A couple of days ago our fellow translators from Ukraine reported they could transfer money from Russia to Ukraine, even rubles, using Paysend. However, in these gloomy days, everything changes so quickly that I am not sure if Paysend or any other option is still an alternative. Anyway, I recommend to start with Wise.

[Edited at 2022-03-01 10:21 GMT]
Collapse

Adieu
Jo Macdonald
Serhan Elmacıoğlu
P.L.F. Persio
Inga Velikanova

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Чем заменить пейпел

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »